Anthony Rattoballi | Experienced New York Attorney
Anthony J. Rattoballi is Of Counsel to the firm and specializes in all types of personal injury cases. He is an expert civil trial attorney, who has successfully handled numerous negligence cases resulting in settlements routinely in excess of one million dollars. He is often called upon by other attorneys to handle complex personal injury cases. Recently, he settled a case against an insurance company for 4.6 million dollars.
Prior to entering private practice and specializing in personal injury and accident cases, Mr. Rattoballi was an Assistant District Attorney in Queens County where he successfully prosecuted complex homicide cases, white collar cases and violent felonies. After graduating law school in 1979, he worked for the Valley Stream Village Attorney and later the Honorable William La Marca and Bernard Hirschhorn where he developed his trial skills on numerous negligence cases.
Mr. Rattoballi graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Adelphi University in Garden City, New York and obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Hofstra School of Law in 1979.
Trial Attorney (private practice) 1988 – present
- Prosecution and defense of ALL personal injury matters and criminal defense
- Outside trial counsel to many law firms
- Defended individuals and small to large businesses as trial counsel
- Trial of over 150 personal injury cases and over 100 criminal cases
Queens District Attorney (Asst. District Attorney) 1982 – 1986
- Prosecuted a wide range of trials including complex high profile felonies (murder, rape, narcotics, burglary, robbery)
- 9/11 Trial Lawyers Care: Pro bono representation of World Trade Center victim
- Church Lector, Holy Name Of Mary R.C. Church, Valley Stream, NY
- Nassau County Bar Assoc. Supreme Court Committee
- Founder and President of V .S. Summer Basketball League
- Board of Directors – L. I. Lightning A.A.U. Basketball
- L. I. Super League basketball coach
- C. Y .0. basketball coach (St. Thomas the Apostle, West Hempstead – Holy Name of Mary, Valley Stream – St. Anne’s, Garden City)
- C.Y.O. Director – Holy Name of Mary, Valley Stream
- V.S. Central J.V. basketball coach
- Certified basketball referee
- Valley Stream Little League baseball coach
Valley Stream soccer club coach