Child Custody and Visitation Modifications

Watch the following educational legal video on child custody and visitation modifications by experienced New York Divorce & Family Law Attorney Jennifer Arditi.

If you’re not happy with your parenting time order and want to seek modification, you have to go to Family Court and file a modification petition in which you address the state of affairs based on the current order, and describe the changed circumstance that you deem sufficient to require a modification.

Whether the issue is a divorce, spousal support, child custody and support, or domestic violence, we have the experience to guide you. Contact us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation at our office in the Maspeth neighborhood of Queens.

Related Divorce & Family Law Videos