Being Denied Access to Your Children

Watch the following educational legal video on being denied access to your children by experienced New York Divorce & Family Law Attorney Jennifer Arditi.

If your spouse refuses to let you see your children and no visitation order from either Family or Supreme Court is currently in place, you would go to your local Family Court and file a petition for visitation. If a parenting order is already in place and you are still being denied access, you can go to the Family Court and file either a petition for violation of the terms of that order or a petition for its enforcement, depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

Whether the issue is a divorce, spousal support, child custody and support, or domestic violence, we have the experience to guide you. Contact us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation at our office in the Maspeth neighborhood of Queens.

Related Divorce & Family Law Videos