My Ex Won’t Pay Child Support

Watch the following educational legal video on what to do if your ex won’t pay child support by experienced New York Divorce & Family Law Attorney Jennifer Arditi.

In the event that a child support order is in place, but the other parent is not paying his or her obligations under that order, a violation petition can be filed with the local Family Court.

Whether the issue is a divorce, spousal support, child custody and support, or domestic violence, we have the experience to guide you. Contact us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation at our office in the Maspeth neighborhood of Queens.

Related Divorce & Family Law Videos