Family Law Appeals

Watch the following educational legal video on family law appeals by experienced New York Divorce & Family Law Attorney Jennifer Arditi.

In the event you are unhappy with the outcome of your trial, you will have 30 days from entry of the court’s order in which to file a Notice of Appeal. You will file that Notice with the Clerk’s Office in the Family Court where your trial was held. It will be forwarded to the Appellate Division, and you’ll receive a scheduling order guiding you from that point forward.

Whether the issue is a divorce, spousal support, child custody and support, or domestic violence, we have the experience to guide you. Contact us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation at our office in the Maspeth neighborhood of Queens.

Related Divorce & Family Law Videos